Monday, September 7, 2009

Quick Lunch!

At the end of each week I always end up taking this to lunch at work. I use up all the leftover veggies I have in the fridge. There is nothing more I hate than throwing out vegetables. It really bothers me. I really actually hate throwing out any food. It seems like such a waste.

So I use up the rest of the vegetables then put some tuna, chicken, or beans on top. Then some red wine vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. It makes for such a satisfying healthy lunch. You should really take a shot at it instead of throwing out the mushy tomatoes keep track of your veggies and pile them all in to a delicious salad.
This one has romaine, tomatoes, a purple pepper, bean sprouts, and some cucumber. It was great!!!

Enjoy !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails