Thursday, September 24, 2009

quick frozen yogurt

This happened because I really wanted some form of a dessert after dinner and I didn't have anything in the house. I started to look around and I had some frozen strawberries, a frozen banana, a plain Greek yogurt, honey, agave nectar, and some vanilla.

There is no real recipe here, but a lesson. See what you have in your house and make do before you go out and buy more groceries.



So I put all of the above items in my magic bullet blender and let it do the work. Then I froze it up until it got frozen yogurt got frozen yougurty....It helped to check on it every hour or so until we were ready to enjoy it and scrape the surface and stir it up a bit so it doesn't solidify too much.


Then you have some delicious frozen yogurt like you see above. It was pretty good and satisfyingly sweet enough for dessert!

any questions let me know ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Enjoy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails