Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fall is here...

Fall is here and that means delicious apples. I also enjoy all the varieties of squash there is to offer during these fall months. I read in our local paper today that because of the massive amount of rain our area had this summer the apples this season will be much larger and juicer! I am planning on picking up some more this weekend at our farmer's market and making an apple pie from scratch just because I have never done it and maybe some apple sauce!!!

Even though its getting cold enjoy the crisp air because soon enough you wont even want to go outside with 2 feet of snow on the ground and wind so hard it bites your face off! Although you do have delicious crock-pot meals to look forward to during that time. I guess in the end its all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails