Sunday, January 31, 2010

grilled acorn squash

Mi mum made this simple grilled acorn squash around Christmas time while my husband and I were visiting. It is so insanely simple and totally delicious. It is crispy on the outside with this earthy taste and sweet on the inside. Its incredible.....

All you do is slice your acorn squash, scrape out the seeds, drizzle olive oil then sprinkle basil all over it. While she was doing this I thought, "uggg basil on acorn squash?" It was phenomenal. So just because I recently remembered I had these photos I just knew I had to do a post about it. Give it a shot, especially now when squash is delicious and you can find it everywhere.




Enjoy !!!

1 comment:

  1. This looks great! I've never thought about making such a dish. And the simplicity makes it even better :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails