Wednesday, January 6, 2010

try a new veg

If I'm not careful I can spend hours in the produce department. Picking out perfect produce is something I love most about shopping. I also love finding something I have never had before. Although orange cauliflower is not really different from regular cauliflower it still intrigued me. So I picked it up and thought why not? I went home and baked it up at 400 degrees for 15 minutes with some leftover brussel sprouts I had kicking around and boy was I happy I did.

It is delicious and even though as I said before it is quite similar to regular cauliflower it still felt good because I was trying something new.

So what is the purpose of this post you ask?

TRY SOMETHING NEW EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE !!!!





Enjoy the veggie goodness !!

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to add new colors to your meal and roasted cauliflower is so delicious.
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Mimi....I love roasted cauliflower and pretty much all roasted veg its a great way to cook vegetables into your diet..

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails