Monday, February 1, 2010

the most perfect breakfast/brunch drink

Throw your mimosa's away!! Well don't do that...have em' both !!! Even though I am posting this during the work week I most certainly did not have it this morning. I had it a couple of weekends ago when I made some pancakes for breakfast.

This is incredible. simple. and the most perfect drink you could have at your next brunch. Its just simple amaretto and OJ. My husband asked me if I had tried this a month or so ago and I had never even heard of it.

If your going to enjoy a cocktail in the morning or at brunch and you want it to be simple without several ingredients give this shot. You won't be sorry!! Take a 8 ounce glass of OJ and add in 2 tbs of amaretto. You can always add more than that, but I found 2 tbs of it gave it just enough taste without making it to alcoholic tasting.




Enjoy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails