Wednesday, February 10, 2010

product review

I don't normally review products on here. I also am not a fan of boxed mixes of any kinds. But when I saw these brownies and was told by a friend that I must try them and there is no "bad" ingredients in them I knew I had to inform the masses.

They are the pink box brownies or No Pudge! Fudge Brownies.


I mean check out this ingredients list YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ EVERY INGREDIENT !!! You don't know how pleased I was when I realized this. Plus, they are distributed by Reily Foods Company located in New Orleans. So every box you buy in some small very small way you are helping.

Take another look at those ingredients...
pure cane sugar
unbleached wheat flour
dutch cocoa
egg whites
cornstarch
wheat gluten
salt
baking soda

and that's it ... pure simplicity in a box ...


Then all you do is empty the contents of the box and add in one cup of fat free vanilla yogurt.


Pour it into a small square pan and follow the instructions on the box.


Each brownie is only 120 calories and in my humble opinion they taste just like brownies should. Slightly crispy on the outside and incredibly chewy on the inside.

You have to try these.!!! They retail for about $3.19 and with a $.60 cent you can't beat it !!

Enjoy !!!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! It's almost as if you made it yourself! Nothing artificial about that :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails