Friday, February 12, 2010

favorite desert ever !!

In an attempt to finish another post at this late hour here on the east coast. I will pull one of my special simple posts from my collection just to post before the end of the day. I am so so sleepy and I must go to bed, but I assure you I will have a full length recipe up tomorrow.

Anyways on with the short post and simple recipe. If you are looking for a slightly nutritious desert all the while wanting something that actually tastes like desert try some light vanilla frozen yogurt and toss some fresh fruit on top. My favorite way is with blackberries on top. Something slightly magical happens when you do this. First off, it always makes me feel like a kid and I don't know why. Second, the berries no matter what kind you throw on get a little frozen in certain places. It makes for a delightful treat after dinner !


Enjoy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails