Tuesday, February 9, 2010

mango lassi with how i met your mother...

I am in heaven with smoothies. Some of my favorites involve mangoes, acai juice, yogurt, hell greek yogurt, strawberries and blackberries. I recently found a slice of summer in my kitchen with a mango lassi. What's a mango lassi you ask???

Well, it starts with a couple of mangoes and ends with a LASSIE !!!


Just kidding!!!, but what you do is add the following ingredients into some kind of blender and let it spin !!!
1. 1 cup plain yogurt
2. 1/2 cup skim milk or 1%
3. 1 cup of frozen mango
4. a dash of ground cardonmon
5. 2 tbs of honey

Let it run in the blender for several minutes to ensure all the chunks are completely pureed. Pour it into a lovely glass sit down with Barney Stintson and learn the ways of the world.


Mangoes give a great consistency to a smoothie and make it taste the way it should.



Enjoy !!!

1 comment:

  1. I love smoothies too! My favourite is probably anything citrusy. I'm a sucker for oranges and coconut.. mmmm!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails