Tuesday, November 3, 2009

the most delicious turkey burgers

I love turkey burgers. I think it is the most satisfying quick meal I have. It is my go-to meal. I need a quick meal it my turkey burger recipe I go to. When I only have some ground turkey in my fridge and I don't know what to do my turkey burger recipe is where I turn.

It is satisfying and hearty and everything you would want in a quick 20 minute dinner.

You need to begin with 1 lb of ground turkey, 1/4 cup of minced onion, 2 tbs of worcestershire sauce, 1 1/2 tbs of hot sauce, 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs, 2 tbs of parsley, salt and pepper.

Mix it is all up with your hands....

Then make them into 4 beautiful turkey burger patties !!!


Grill them up, top with a slice of cheese, add a little BBQ sauce and you will be a happy camper for sure !!!


Enjoy !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails