Thursday, November 26, 2009

jessi's kick butt garlic green beans

It's Thanksgiving today and it sure does feel good to take a break from everything in life and just hang out with my family like everyone is today. As I wind down for the day I have realized that due to the hellish week I had prior to thanksgiving I have not posted anything on my blog.

It has been a little nutty leading up to the holiday. SO on with the post!

My friend Jessi gave me this awesomely delicious recipe to spruce up green beans. All you do is saute some green beans in butter, Lots of garlic, a few dashes of celery salt, a little more garlic, and then some more garlic. Saute that up for a bit until the garlic beans are softer but still crispy. I made these with some spicy flavorful chicken and it was a perfect addition to the meal.




Enjoy !!!

1 comment:

  1. OhMyGod, I made your blog. I feel like a superstar! I'm glad you like them.
    Oh and ps...I am soooooo going to the acorn squash recipe... I'll let you know if it turns out anything close to how yours looks.
    ps. feel free to move to NH soon.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails