Monday, October 26, 2009

French Fries done right....

These are the best baked french fries I have ever made. No joke! I don't want to exaggerate, but they are phenomenal. I used fingerling potatoes. If you have a chance to get some of these DO IT! You wont regret it.

My weekly trip to my local farmer's market has given me a surplus of these for the last few weeks. This Saturday it is last day of the season that the farmer's market is open. The vendor I purchased these fingerling potatoes from is setting aside a 5 lb bag for me on Saturday to pick up.

So all you do is slice them into wedges and place them on a baking sheet and spray with a lot of PAM. Pre-heat your oven to 500 degrees and let them bake away until they get golden brown. Because the heat is so high they tend to cook fast so keep an eye on them.

They are truly amazing!


Enjoy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails