Monday, May 10, 2010

english muffin pizzas

I love English Muffin Pizzas !!!!! I also love meals that make me feel like I am 9 years old sitting at my parents table in Rhode Island having dinner. This is definitely one of those meals that makes me feel like a kid.

It's so simple too and a perfect thing to make with kids. Get some English muffins and set them on a baking dish. Set up your station of all your fixin's too...


Then assemble your pizzas with a little of your homemade sauce, cheese, olives, green pepper, and turkey pepperoni.


Bake them at 375 for about 20 minutes until they are golden brown all over...


Serve them up with some tater tots and good old fashioned peas and carrots and you will certainly be a happy camper and feel quite youthful...


Enjoy !!!

1 comment:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails