Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Delicious White Bean Dip

If you are looking for an alternative to hummus to mix it up every once in awhile try my white bean dip. I am not saying this recipe my not exist in some form somewhere else, but the day I made this I just began by throwing things into my food processor that made sense and it was out of this world...My husband and I used it for a veggie dip and to put on sandwiches for lunch.

Throw the following items into your food processor or blender
1. 1 can of cannelini beans
2. 3 tbs of garlic
3. the juice of 1 lemon
4. salt and pepper
5. 1 tsp of chili powder
6. 2-3 tbs of olive oil


Puree the dickens out of it and you will be one happy healthy camper.


Enjoy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails