Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Holidays from Top Notch Eats

I can wait to see my family again so soon. There is no real reason for this post except for showing you the end result of my sweet potato buttermilk pie I posted a little while back.



Of course I had to add this awesome picture of my family dog Sparky!!


The pumpkin pecan dark chocolate brownies from a previous post as well.


Our Thanksgiving festivities !! The best part of this picture and the reason why it found its way to Top Notch Eats is my dog Sparky at the bottom of the picture looking right up at me.


My brother enjoying a turkey leg.


Enjoy the holidays they will be over soon for sure. Although the food is utterly amazing and you want to gobble up every bit, moderation is certainly key. Enjoy the little moments with your family and know that its special just to be together for the 1-2 days and the good food is just special fuel to add to the experience. Enjoy this time with your family and all the little moments!!





Enjoy !!!
and

Happy Holidays from ToP NoTcH EaTs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails