Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ode to Maine...


Recently, as you know, my husband and I have moved to Massachusetts.  We were living in the great state of Maine prior to the big move.  There will be so much I will miss about Maine.  I started in Maine for College in 1999 and I just stayed after I had graduated with my Masters in 2006.  Maine is a glorious state with so much to offer.  

The only reason my husband and I made the big move was too be a bit closer to our family.  What this means is I wont have the best eats in Maine at my fingertips any longer.  There are so many wonderful fresh things to have in Maine.  


Maine, although you are far away now you will always be home in a way.  I just hope one day my husband and I are fortunate enough to buy a small cottage on a lake in Maine and vacation up there from time to time so our children can have the same wonderful experience we did. 

Enjoy !!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails