Monday, September 20, 2010

new beans to try

These lovely beans are called borlotti beans or sometimes cranberry beans depending on where you buy them.  They are a delicious alternative to green beans or to combine them for a side dish with green beans like I did below.  


Especially when it comes to fruits and vegetables if there is something I haven't tried before I am a sucker for purchasing so I can expand my knowledge of local veg and fruits.  I combined these cranberry beans with some green beans I had.  I did a version of Jessi's kick butt garlic green beans like you see here.

It's so simple.  Garlic, green beans, in this case cranberry beans, a little celery salt, a little tamari, and some love...




Enjoy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails