Monday, November 1, 2010

time saving tips

I am not a huge fan of Rachel Ray.  I guess I am indifferent to her.  Let's just say if I had to pick my favorite chefs/food network stars she wouldn't be on that list.  The one thing about Rachel Ray that I do love is the junk basket.  I am not sure what she calls it, but I like calling it the junk basket. 


It is ideal so that when you are settling down for the night and making dinner you don't have to spend your time running back and forth to the trash to throw out your onion wrappings you can just throw them in your junk basket. 


This is insanely helpful in apartment life.  Especially now that my kitchen is a bit smaller than my old one in Maine.  I spend the whole time cooking throwing any trash in there.  It really does save time and energy.  Then when I am my husband and I are done with dinner and begin cleaning up all it takes is one trip to the trash bin to unload the junk basket. 


It's a good tip for sure !!!  My husband has always loved the color green.  Recently, he has gotten me addicted to this lime green color.  When I found this basket at a yard sale for 25 cents I knew it was my junk basket for life or at least until it cracked. 


Enjoy !!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kaleena, can I ask a favor? Can you check my blog in your blog reader since you are subscribed? I switched to Wordpress and now I'm not getting any updates, I've tried everything and all that's left is to see if it's just me lol Thanks so much!

    P.S. I think she calls it the "garbage bowl" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails