Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Eating By Color !!!

I recently got a chance to review this beautiful book.  I also got to review it for 

FREE !!!!!

I picked up this beauty at my local public library and it was worth lugging it around.  It is a large book filled with beautiful pictures of about 90% of the recipes.  The book is sorted by color groups of foods.  It goes from purple to green to tan and white to red to orange and to brown.  It is one of the most exquisite cookbooks I have ever checked out.  I counted the number of recipes I wrote down from the book and it totaled 34. 


It is a beautiful book that will not only restart your cooking, make you healthier with each recipe, but you will have a lot of fun I assure you. 

Reinvent your cooking it's not too late !!!!

Enjoy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails