Sunday, June 20, 2010

Back from Vacation !!

I have been on a little bit of a blogcation........I apologize for not letting you all know earlier. I recently went on a week's vacation to one of my most favorite places in the whole wide world. Chincoteague Island in the great state of Virginia is a place my family has been vacationing in for years. For the first time I went back with just friends and my husband and had a wonderful time. We also cooked some wonderful food and I assure you I will be back tomorrow with more.

Chincoteague is also known around the world for the wild ponies that inhabit the island. It is such a beautiful place and an amazing place to go on vacation....




Be back tomorrow with some beachy treats from our vacation !!!

Enjoy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails